Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES DAY !!!!!

  I love valentines day , even if I don't get anything . I just like seeing couples buying and showing their love to each other I think its so cute . This is the day to feel love even if you don't have someone that your in a relationship with . This is also the day to show people that you appreciate them . I bought some of my closest friends a (Cup of Kisses ) Its something that my school does . I just want them to know that I love them ,they were their when I needed them the most .  Valentines day is the best holiday of the tear well that's just my opinion I think it better then any other holiday . Well valentines day should be everyday !!!  .So I just want them to know that I love them :) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment