Friday, February 4, 2011

Live Laugh & Learn

Tiffany Evans
http://tiffany1615.blogspot.com/


My Blog is about everything ; I talk about all the topics  food ,entertainment etc. If I  was thinking about it today then I will discuss it , I want my blog to have a little bit of vareity so people wont get tired of visting my site . I just dont  want to talk about one topic .

HOROSCOPES ....

February 03, 2011Isn't it so dang annoying when other people depend on you to do all the work? The last time you did a group project you complained bitterly about it. So what's with the role reversal? Don't dump your work on other people. Pitch in and do your work! 
(THIS IS MY HOROSCOPE) Check yours out at http://www.alloy.com/astro/

I Know some people that cant leave their house without reading their horoscope . I think its kind of silly that people base their lifes on what people say . If their horoscope says they shall meet a person with a red shirt they will not give up until they see that person because their horoscope says it .My sign is Aries , and I dont believe in ever thing that they say because sometimes its just a good prediction that the people who make up theses things . They have diffrent types of predictions like , The perfect mate  and money and life , I not going to lie one time I read my horoscope and it was right on point and I was happy because it gives you something to look for . I think horoscope was made to make people to think and live postive and to expects things out of their life . 

People should check out my blog if you want to have something interesting to look at. My blog dosent just focus on one topic it has many diffrent features and I am sure nyou will enjoy it . I talk about things that may come to my mind at the moment and Im sure you will like it . I talk about love and other things that I may see in my life as interesting. I also give my advice on certain topics because I am sure you would want to see what I have to say .People should read my blog because well hey it's me :) , and how I see things !!

3 comments:

  1. This is soo true. People alsways find away to connect whats going on thier life to their horoscope some kind of way. Very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out my horoscope for today and it said that I would find a new guy or "crush" today for valentines day..... >.< I doubt it but I still have hopes ";]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, I love horoscopes,I also can not leave my house without reading my horoscopes!

    ReplyDelete