Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Willow Smith !!!! NEW HAIR

Willow Smith's new haircut (r.) looks like it was inspired by the 'Three Stooges' character Moe.


Willow Smith has a new hair , that they say was inspired by the three stooges , I think she just a little bit to young to be having all these hair style's that she wears . She is also to young to be saying she whips her hair back and fourth . She needs to be whipping her notebook back and fourth , I don't think she is ready to be a artist right now when she gets a little bit older then maybe , don't get me wrong the song is nice but not for her age . I think the song sounds more like for someone that's in at least their teens , she not even a teenager . I believe that her parents should give her some boundary's , because she might see other people that are in the industry that's doing stuff and she might want to do the same . I wish her the best !!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2010/12/16/2010-12-16_willow_smith_new_bowl_haircut_inspired_by_the_three_stooges.html

No comments:

Post a Comment