Monday, December 13, 2010

Facebook Vs Relationships

       V.S       

Can Facebook make a marriage of 10 years go down the drain ? I believe NOTeveryone is capable of making their own decsicons even if its not a good one . Technology cant make you cheat on your wife and cant make wife's cheat on their husband . I heard on the news that facebook was the leading cause of divorce cases . I can understand why , because spouses find their first love of their old ex on facebook , but its their choice to pursue a relationship other then friends with them. I think people don't want to take responsibilities for their actions its just giving them another reason to blame something on someone its that easiest way to get out of the problem. Facbook is about keeping in touch with old friends and work business only , I'm sure the person who invented facbook was not thinking abouts destroying relationships like come one !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment