Monday, December 13, 2010

Desserts ... With Meat

Can I have a order of apples with bacon and ice cream? :) . I know it sounds weird but , you cant beat it until you try it . I found out something interesting when I read this article it said that "Bacon is, after all, a close cousin to lard, and lard makes a significant contribution to the best pie crusts"  I didn't even know that lard is used to make pie crust . It would be very different to eat something that has meat in it , bacon has a crunchy taste to it the dessert . Hey everyone is different some people might enjoy this and some people wont . I think I would have to try it before I decided , we are  so quick to judge and say "ewww that's nasty ". Like our mother used to say don't knock it until you try it ... Now look on the bright side you can have breakfast with dessert !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment