Monday, February 28, 2011

India Arie

   India Arie voice is so soulful and powerful , all of her song is so inspiring and true . I listen to her music when I may feel depressed or sad or upset , to uplift my spirit she talks about things that happen in real life she have a song called I'm ready for Love and I can relate to it because she talks about how she wants to fall in love but , love is hiding from her & how love is probably waiting til she matures a little then it will find her .She has another song that I enjoy called Theres Hope  , she talks about how you don't have to pay to laugh and it doesn't cost a thing smile , so we should still be positive no matter how difficult the situation we are in may be . She also talks about how we should thank god , for theses simple things that we may not even pay attention to . India Arie was born on October 3 1975 , she sold about 3.3 million records on the U.S. She won about 4 Grammies . she grew up with both parents that were involved in music . She has a song called I'm Not My Hair ft.Akon  she talks about people  with insecurities that they are are not their physical appearance you are the soul that lives with in , I can relate to this song because I have a lot of insecurities and when this song came out I was more positive about things I realize that I should just care about my knowledge and less about my hair , skin . I realize that the only thing I can do is just be myself cause that's what I know best .

No comments:

Post a Comment