Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lady Gaga .. Ra Ra Raaaa :)

Lady Gaga’s bubble dress…. make me wish I worked in the Haus of Gaga.

  Lady Gaga does it again with her funky ; but creative looks ,She went to a fashion show in paris but is was a surprise . Lady Gaga did an interview with so fashion show people in paris . "
When Lady Gaga approached, she was in good spirits. She introduced herself as Gaga, and she was excited for her friend Nicola -- he was the man behind the infamous meat dress. In fact, one of the first things she said was she didn't want to take any credit for the show or for the collection. Although she did say she had bought the lot."Lady  Gaga wore a pair of  high platforms that basically look like she's on her tiptoes. they  asked because I was embarrassed to admit I was walking very carefully in my heels.
Both Gaga and Formichetti immediately knew the make of my shoes (YSL) and we bonded. The interview came to an end. Lady Gaga knew alot of brands , at the fashion show and she also enjoyed it alot http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/02/lady.gaga.notebook/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment